The following Vermont doctors have pledged to support
full informed consent and parental vaccine choice:
- Gabriel Archdeacon, ND. Tree of Life Medicine, 172 Berlin St, Montpelier, VT 05602, (802) 595-0597
- Elizabeth Davidson, DC. Clear Connection Chiropractic (Pregnancy, Pediatric, and Family Wellness), 22 Cascade Street, Essex Junction, Vermont 05452, (802) 989-4680
- Lynn Madsen, MD, PhD (no longer in practice)
- Suzy Harris, DC. Cedar Wood Natural Heath Center, 20 Joy Drive, S. Burlington, VT, (802) 863-5828
- Palmer Peet, DC. Stowe Chiropractic, 14 Pond Street, Stowe, VT 05672, (802) 253-6955
- Sandy Reider, MD. PO Box 10, East Burke, VT 05382 , (802) 626-6007
- Heather Rice, DC. Wellspring Chiropractic Lifestyle Center, 4076 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT 05482, (802)-985-9850
- William (Bill) Warnock, ND. Champlain Center for Natural Medicine, 3804 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT 05482, (802)985-8250
- Aviva Wertkin, ND. Naturae Medical, 20 Technology Dr, Suite 7, Brattleboro, (802) 251-7476
- Dr. Sarah e Wylie, ND. Natural Family Health: Bristol, Burlington, (802) 352-9078
If you are a doctor and want to be listed here, please email us.
Supporting a parent’s / individual’s right to choose is quite possibly one of the most important issues of trust you can address with your patients today. It also forms the basis of true informed consent.
We receive inquiries almost daily from young parents seeking respectful, vaccine-choice-friendly doctors in Vermont.
If you support choice, we want to send business your way and to support you in any way that we can.