UPDATED NOVEMBER 6, 2016…!
We surveyed Vermont’s 2016 political candidates to learn whether or not they support vaccine choice, combined that information with voting records and personal communications reports, and the results are in.
Note: Those supporting your human right to vaccination choice are highlighted in green & yellow in the file.
- Find further details on candidates for Governor, here.
- Find further details on candidates for Lieutenant Governor, here.
Vermont’s Primary Election was Tuesday, August 9th
- PRIMARY Election results for senate races may be found here.
- PRIMARY Election results for house races may be found here.
- PRIMARY Election results for statewide races (Gov., Lt. Gov) may be found here.
* IN OUR SURVEY, Here is what we asked candidates:
- Do you support legislation that would require disclosure to patients and parents/guardians about the potential risks and side effects of each vaccine (including disclosure of vaccine ingredients), as provided in the manufacturer’s vaccine package insert?
- Do you support legislation that would guarantee conscience/religious exemptions that enable the right of any Vermont parent or patient to refuse vaccination without punishment or penalty?
- Do you support legislation that would prevent discrimination on the basis of vaccination status?
- Do you support legislation that protects a doctor’s discretion/judgment to give a patient a medical exemption?
- Do you support legislation supporting the repeal of immunity from product liability currently granted to vaccine companies and doctors if their vaccines cause harm?
- Do you have any comments to add?