October 31, 2013
October 29, 2013:
October 27, 2013
- Vaccine Ingredients and Manufacturer Information: Click http://ow.ly/q8sO1 (alphabetical order by vaccine).
- Visit: www.nvic.org/
“The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.”
– read more legal history, HERE.
Vaccination Choice is a Human Right.
Your body, your family, your health choice.
October 24, 2013: Vaccine Court Facts
– Should there be a vaccine injury that is recognized by parent and/or doctor then documented, diagnosed, reported on a death cert or otherwise proved – parents can file in the US Court of Federal Claims/Vaccine Program, Office of the Special Masters for vaccine injury (this is what we refer to as “Vaccine Court.”
– US “Vaccine Court” has paid $255 million in 2013 alone.
– In “Vaccine Court” cases, the US DHHS is the defendant, and the US DOJ defends the DHHS in the case, and we the taxpayers fund it.
October 23, 2013
- Did you know? Fully vaccinated persons can catch and transmit measles. See: Measles outbreak in a vaccinated school population: epidemiology, chains of transmission & role of vaccine failures.
October 22, 2013
- Sex differences in the vaccine-specific and non-targeted effects of vaccines (PDF).
- 2010 SUNY study suggests decreased health care utilization in patients who had wild-type chicken pox infection.
- Atopic disorders: a default pathway in the absence of infection? (link to study)
October 19, 2013
- MIT: Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure (article)
- The unfortunate story of 37 deaths from a ‘good vaccine’ (Comment, Special to IANS) – download pdf.
- The Flu Vaccine: Something to Sneeze At ~ Article by by Roman Bystrianyk | International Medical Council on Vaccination
October 17, 2013:
- Genetic disorders do not present as epidemics. In Vivo Veritas by F. Edward Yazbak MD (Falmouth, MA)
- US DDHS list of proposed rules to amend vaccine injury tables; contains also links to the laws that grant liability protections for corporate, government, medical and other entities promoting vaccination.
October 8, 2013: Contrary to official government stance on autism, VICP has ruled in favor of vaccine-induced autism many times. http://digitalcommons.pace.edu/pelr/vol28/iss2/6/
October 7, 2013: Parents have the right to be fully informed about vaccine ingredients – and the right to decide whether they agree to cope with possible vaccine side effects – without having to lose the child’s education.
October 6, 2013: Vaccine Choice FAQ’s.
October 5, 2013: Vaccine-Refusing Parents Falsely Blamed for Whooping Cough Epidemic by Heather Calligan