Small Fiber Neuropathy Following Vaccination. Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease, September 2016
Complaint to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) over maladministration at the EMA, 26 May 2016
Irish group forms after girls crippled from vaccine side effects: http://www.regret.ie/
New Zealand Report: http://www.newshub.co.nz/tvshows/3d/cause-or-coincidence-teen-dies-after-gardasil-vaccine-2015110813
March, 2016: Motor and sensory clinical findings in girls vaccinated against the human papillomavirus from Carmen de Bolivar, Colombia.
Pressured by pharma/medical lobby, the Toronto Star pulled an HPV vaccine injury story they had covered. Read the original here ☛ .
HPV 9 launched in USA – contains even more aluminum.
September, 2013: Pressure mounting on India to explain ‘irregularities’ in HPV vaccine trials (Nature India
July, 2014, as published in Autoimmun Rev: “The human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines were introduced to reduce the incidence of cervical cancer. The bivalent vaccine is effective against HPV-16, -18, -31, -33 and -45 while the quadrivalent vaccine is effective against HPV-16, 18, 31, 6 and 11 types. The immunisation, recommended for adolescent females, has led to high vaccine coverage in many countries. Along with the introduction of the HPV vaccines, several cases of onset or exacerbations of autoimmune diseases following the vaccine shot have been reported in the literature and pharmacovigilance databases, triggering concerns about its safety. This vaccination programme, however, has been introduced in a population that is at high risk for the onset of autoimmune diseases, making it difficult to assess the role of HPV vaccine in these cases and no conclusive studies have been reported thus far. We have thus analysed and reviewed comprehensively all case reports and studies dealing with either the onset of an autoimmune disease in vaccinated subject or the safety in patients with autoimmune diseases to define the role of the HPV vaccines in these diseases and hence its safety. A solid evidence of causal relationship was provided in few cases in the examined studies, and the risk vs. benefit of vaccination is still to be solved. The on-going vigilance for the safety of this vaccine remains thus of paramount importance.“
***Some things to consider about aluminum and the Central Nervous System damage including the Myelin sheath….
pubmed: “The spectrum of post-vaccination inflammatory CNS demyelinating syndromes”
A wide variety of inflammatory diseases temporally associated with the administration of various vaccines, has been reported in the literature. A PubMed search from 1979 to 2013 revealed seventy one (71) documented cases. The most commonly reported vaccinations that were associated with CNS demyelinating diseases included influenza (21 cases), human papilloma virus (HPV) (9 cases), hepatitis A or B (8 cases), rabies (5 cases), measles (5 cases), rubella (5 cases), yellow fever (3 cases), anthrax (2 cases),meningococcus (2 cases) and tetanus (2 cases). The vast majority of post-vaccination CNS demyelinating syndromes, are related to influenza vaccination and this could be attributed to the high percentage of the population that received the vaccine during the HI1N1 epidemia from 2009 to 2012. Usually the symptoms of the CNS demyelinating syndrome appear few days following the immunization (mean: 14.2 days) but there are cases where the clinical presentation was delayed (more than 3 weeks or even up to 5 months post-vaccination) (approximately a third of all the reported cases). In terms of the clinical presentation and the affected CNS areas, there is a great diversity among the reported cases of post-vaccination acute demyelinating syndromes.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24514081
“Myelin is a preferential target of aluminum-mediated oxidative damage”. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9264541
“Mean myelin sheath widths were 16% smaller in the Al-treated group compared to controls (p=.03). There was no effect of sex or region (dorsal/ventral). Axon perimeters were also smaller on the average in the Al treated group but this difference was not significant (p=.16). The relationship between sheath width and axon diameter was similar in the two groups. The density of myelinated axons was greater in some areas for the Al-treated group. The data indicate that dietary aluminum exposure can interfere with myelination in the spinal cord.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10693976
IS THE NERVOUS SYSTEM PARTICULARLY SENSITIVE TO TOXIC CHEMICALS? “The answer to this question has to be a qualified yes. The nervous system is exceptionally complex and goes through a prolonged period of development characterised by cellular migration and differentiation, and synaptic pruning. The basic structures of the brain are formed in stages and the successful completion of one stage is totally dependent on the successful completion of all former stages. Thus, chemical disruption of any of the underlying processes during development can have profound structural and functional (including behavioural) consequences for the rest of the life of the animal, human or non-human…. Finally, cells with long processes are vulnerable to attack at numerous sites—cell body, dendrites, axon, myelin sheath, node, terminal synaptic expansion, etc. Thus, the mature nervous system is remarkably vulnerable to toxin induced damage, and because any damage may disrupt the extensive communication systems that characterise the brain, neurotoxins have the capacity to affect gait and posture, the special senses, behaviour and cognition, and produce a complex pattern of clinical signs and symptoms” Read more: http://m.jnnp.bmj.com/content/75/suppl_3/iii29.full
Here are 5 teenagers who learned the hard way about the HPV vaccine, and there are literally hundreds of these stories for anyone who wants to look into them… I would post them all, but it is quite an undertaking…
Vaccine promoters claim that parents who question the “anti-cancer” HPV vaccine are afraid to talk about sex with their kids… But you must know that has little to do with it.
- Japan withdrew its recommendation for use of HPV vaccine in girls, due to possible adverse effects; the vaccines is also subject to lawsuits in France and Spain. The ethics of clinical trials for the product have been subject to a parliamentary report in India, and the vaccines have been subject of investigations in Israel as well. And in several states, legislation to circumvent parental consent on this vaccine has been introduced.
Can you imagine not even knowing whether your teen has been injected or not should they come home and have a reaction?
Recent News Articles and Journal Publications:
The following is from the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health, found at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Therapy/cancer-vaccines
Also from the same page they reveal that the above refers directly to the FDA approved cancer vaccines:
“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved two types of vaccines to prevent cancer: vaccines against the hepatitis B virus, which can cause liver cancer, and vaccines against human papillomavirus types 16 and 18, which are responsible for about 70 percent of cervical cancer cases.“
2009: CDC Takes Closer Look at Gardasil and Paralysis
“The Gardasil vaccine ingredients are among the worst list of ingredients of any vaccine I have read the ingredients of so far.”- link
Breaking News: July, 2013
Japan Health Ministry withdraws recommendation for HPV vaccines in Japan. Media Coverage:
US DHHS continues to assert vaccine perfectly safe for American consumption. US Adverse Reports:
Questions to Ask
#1. Does the Vaccine Prevent Cancer?
- Even if a person receives the Gardasil vaccination at a young age, it has not been shown that this will prevent development of cervical cancer during adulthood (See: USCience Review | Gardasil Continues to Stir Heavy Controversy).
- Diane Harper,MD, PhD, a well known US researcher, educator in the field of HPV and a lead researcher in Merck Pharmaceuticals’ Gardasil clinical trials explains that, “It will provide some years of protection from HPV infection, but there is nothing to say that cancers will be prevented” (read full article). It is important to note that Dr. Diane Harper never said she wanted to ‘come clean to sleep at night,’ as a recently ciruclated story claims. What she has said, rather, is that we do not know how long the vaccine will work; that HPV is not the only role in cervical cancer; that that looking at all ethnic groups pap smear screening gives us a starting incidence of 8/100,000 women and by all models, the very best we could get with Gardasil is an incidence of 14/100,000. She has also revealed that male antibodies induced by the vaccines are very different than those induced in women (reaction to different types of the virus like particles are different). Antibody persistence is also worse in males and antibody titers vary by gender and by individual as to their persistence in the body (Watch VIDEO).
- The US Preventative Services Task Force says that, “The overall effect of HPV vaccination on high-grade precancerous cervical lesions and cervical cancer is not yet known. Current trials do not provide data on long-term efficacy; therefore, the possibility that vaccination might reduce the need for screening with cytology alone or in combination with HPV testing is not established. Given these uncertainties, women who have been vaccinated should continue to be screened.”
- HPV infection alone is not sufficient to cause cervical cancer and the long latency period between primary infection and cancer emergence suggests that additional factors are involved in the process of tumor development. In fact, so little is known about the true role of HPV that the virus cannot be grown in cell culture.**
** from HPV VACCINE MYSTERIES by Janine Roberts, HERE.
#2. Is it safe?
- A March 20, 2013 Special Report from Judicial Watch reviews HPV Vaccine Injuries and Deaths and asks, “Is the Government Compensating Victims based on new “adverse event reports” and other information obtained from the FDA under the Freedom of Information Act?”
- In Oct. 2012, Clinical Advisor Reports, “Sudden neurologic symptom onset
in an adolescent.”
- Five teens reveal debilitating stories after getting HPV vaccine.
- The British Medical Journal published a case report in 2012 of a 16-year-old Australian girl who suffered “premature ovarian failure” after receiving Gardasil. The complete account can be read here: BMJ Case Reports 2012; doi:10.1136/bcr-2012-006879. In this case report, Dr. Deirdre Little, the Australian physician who treated the girl, reports that the girl’s menstrual cycles were regular until she received the Gardasil vaccination in the Fall of 2008. By January 2009, her cycle had become irregular. Over the course of the next two years, her menses became increasingly scant and irregular, until by 2011, she had ceased menstruating altogether. Dr. Little concludes that, “This event could hold potential implications for population health and prompts further inquiry.” ******VIDEO*******
#3. Why is this Vaccine being recommended and/or mandated as US policy?
- In 2009, CDC’s own report states that, “Most of the experts who served on advisory panels in 2007 to evaluate vaccines for flu and cervical cancer had potential conflicts that were never resolved.”
- Vaccine Epidemic, Chapter 19, Identifies a pattern of conflicts of interest at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services—and ultimately throughout the federal government—involving Merck’s controversial Gardasil vaccine against HPV, or human papillomavirus.
Please follow and like us: