IN THE NEWS
Apr. 20, 2017 – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Interview by Tucker Carlson
Vaccine Policy – Sharyl Atkisson reports: “Environmental lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. briefed members of Congress on Capitol Hill, pushing them to investigate an untouchable subject: the safety of vaccines.” – Full Measure, February 19, 2017
Actor Robert De Niro Concerned With Dangers Of Mercury In Vaccines – CBS Pittsburgh, February 15, 2017
Suit opens in Tokyo court over cervical cancer vaccine side effects – Japan Times, February 13, 2017
Medical response to Trump requires truth seeking and respect for patients – Peter Doshi, associate editor, British Medical Journal, February 7, 2017
Drug companies donated millions to California lawmakers before vaccine debate (read more at: Sacramento Bee)
Dirty Little $ecrets: Following the Pharma Money Trail in Texas (read more here)
Drugmakers contribute campaign money to Vermont candidates (read more at: Assoc Press)
“To gain entitlement to compensation under this program, a petitioner must establish that a vaccine-related injury or death has occurred, either by proving that a vaccine actually caused or significantly aggravated an injury (causation-in-fact) or by demonstrating the occurrence of what is referred to as a ‘‘Table Injury.’’ That is, a petitioner may show that the vaccine recipient suffered an injury of the type enumerated in the regulations at 42 CFR 100.3—the ‘‘Vaccine Injury Table’’— corresponding to the vaccination in question and that the onset of such injury took place within a time period also specified in the Table. If so, the injury is presumed to have been caused by the vaccination and the petitioner is entitled to compensation (assuming that other requirements are satisfied) unless the Respondent affirmatively shows that the injury was caused by some factor other than the vaccination (see 42 U.S.C. 300aa–11(c)(1)(C)(i), 300aa–13(a)(1)(B)), and 300aa–14(a)).“- Federal Register
January 10: Vaccines Revealed… watch free! Docu-series featuring physicians, university scientists, drug company representatives, government whistleblowers and other experts. Click here to register.
- What is in that vial? Visit learntherisk.org
- Book List / RECOMMENDED READING
- Robert F Kennedy, Jr. Visits Vermont; Warns Lawmakers of CDC Corruption / Advises to Keep Philosophical Exemption.
- What if not all parents who question vaccines are foolish and anti-science? It is not completely unreasonable for parents to ask about safety concerns, says Alice Dreger.
- Democratic Process Sidelined in State Vaccine Debate – Vermont Politicians Cut Parents Out of the “Debate.”
2016 Election: Learn more about Vaccine Freedom Candidates, here.
- What is an “exemption”? Vaccination has ALWAYS been a voluntary procedure in the State of Vermont … until now … (read more)
- About us – the Vermont Coalition for Vaccine Choice.
~ Travel Vaccines | Journey Boost http://ow.ly/gFll301XsnL
~ Get to Know your Elected & Candidate Positions on Vaccine Choice, and vote accordingly!
Candidate Positions / Vaccine Choice: