The CDC vaccine division, “an edifice of fraud” according to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. , has just recommended a 3rd dose of Merck’s MMR-II vaccine, citing the willingness of parents to accept such a proposal as one part of their rationale.
Add this to the explosive list of shots for babies – most of which are required for school.
In Their Recommendation for Use of a Third Dose of Mumps Virus–Containing Vaccine During an Outbreak, published January 12, 2018, CDC cites weak science supporting effectiveness and safety of the approach:
– Three epidemiologic studies among persons who received a third dose during the panic of a mumps outbreak (only one study demonstrated statistical significance)
– Two titer studies measuring mumps virus–specific antibodies after a third dose of MMR (antibodies were increased one month after vaccination, and declined to near baseline by 1 year after vaccination). CDC notes that, “In the absence of a correlate of protection that would define the level of antibodies needed to protect a person from mumps disease, the clinical significance of these laboratory findings is unclear.”
It did not seem to raise any eyebrows that the triply vaccinated young adults suffered from the following conditions: lymphadenopathy (12%), diarrhea (9%), headache (7%), and joint pain (6%).
Instead, CDC declared the third dose to be safe and effective, adding:
“Experts concluded that students and parents place high value on preventing mumps and its complications as well as preventing the harms associated with loss of productivity that can occur with mumps disease. Experts also concluded students and parents do not have concerns about safety of a third dose of MMR vaccine.”
The experts were apparently not concerned about the 2014 CDC Whistleblower, the fact that there is absolutely zero liability for the companies that make these products, nor for the government employees and nor for the advisors who design the schedule, which then becomes mandatory for school children. State tort law is preempted by National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act [42 U. S. C. §300aa–22(b)(1)], which states:
“[n]o vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side-effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.”
Should injury occur (vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe” because they represent an artificial intrusion into the immune system), the burden falls on the family.
This parent, for one, has concerns. These shots are being increasingly forced on those who do not want them (see removal of parent philosophical exemption in Vermont and personal belief exemption in California). And there is no liability. Hello? What are the long term consequences of these recommendations? With no liability, there is no market pressure, no incentive for the “experts” to answer this question.
Mumps outbreaks have been occurring for the last several years now in fully vaccinated populations.
Maybe it is time to seriously investigate the fraud claims of the Merck virologists who allegedly, “witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine’s efficacy findings” – cited the following lawsuits and whistleblower actions:
- United States v. Merck & Co., was brought by former Merck scientists alleging, “Merck fraudulently misled the government” https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/mmpl79tu/pennsylvania-eastern-district-court/united-states-of-america-et-al-v-merck-and-co/
- Chatom Primary Care v. Merck & Co., “leans heavily on evidence provided by whistleblowers. The suit contends Merck fraudulently monopolized the mumps market http://probeinternational.org/library/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/chatom-v-merck.pdf
- CDC employee Whistleblower William Thompson (scientist who publishes safety studies for CDC), admitted on tape that he went along with his CDC colleagues in a 2004, covering-up of data that showed higher rates of autism in African-American boys after receiving the MMR vaccine. https://legislature.vermont.gov/assets/Documents/2016/WorkGroups/House%20Health%20Care/Bills/H.98/Witness%20Testimony/H.98~Jennifer%20Stella~William%20Thompson%20Statement~5-6-2015.pdf