Photo by Amy Ash Nixon/VTDigger.
76 Vaccine injuries have been reported since right around when our philosophical exemption was outlawed (view VAERS … May 1, 2015 – May 14, 2016). Under mandatory vaccine policies, some people get hurt. Do these lives not matter? More…
- Hepatitis B: “20/20” by ABC (1999)
Components of Vaccines: http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/components.htmVaccine Excipient & Media Summary: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdfVaccine Ingredients: https://www.ovg.ox.ac.uk/vaccine-ingredients
EXEMPTION FORMS: No shots no school? Not True!
- (Note: philosophical exemptions were modified in 2012 and repealed in 2015, despite the fact there were no public health threats. Links to: Original form… 2012 modified form … 2016 form)
- link to Religious Exemption Form
- link to Medical Exemption Form
CANDIDATES: PLEASE COMPLETE OUR ELECTION SURVEY!
- Are you aware that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. publicly slammed the CDC in Vermont Testimony, warning lawmakers against taking away parental choice? It’s not too late to do the right thing.
- here is a great video from Immunity Education Group for an overview of the issue:
- The Cochrane collaboration has issued a Complaint to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) over maladministration at the EMA concerning their investigation into HPV vaccine safety…
Thanks to Jeff Prager for this amazing Vaccine Peer Review!
VPR, June 1, 2016: Vermont’s Vaccination Rates, And Religious Exemptions, Up Slightly http://digital.vpr.net/post/vermonts-vaccination-rates-and-religious-exemptions-slightly#stream/0
“People need to be able to make their own choices about how they protect their health.” – PBS via PewTrusts.org.
Informed Consent – Click here for more from the Colorado Coalition for Vaccine Choice.
New! 2016 Election Update: Support those who stand for the human right to vaccination choice (click for more…)
Visit our email archive and sign up for news updates.
Share with friends, family, doctors and lawmakers.
Censorship: Is this a “settled issue”?
Synopsis – In 2013, biologist Dr. Brian Hooker received a call from a Senior Scientist at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who led the agency’s 2004 study on the Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and its link to autism.
The scientist, Dr. William Thompson, confessed that the CDC had omitted crucial data in their final report that revealed a causal relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism. Over several months, Dr. Hooker records the phone calls made to him by Dr. Thompson who provides the confidential data destroyed by his colleagues at the CDC.
Dr. Hooker enlists the help of Dr. Andrew Wakefield, the British gastroenterologist falsely accused of starting the anti-vax movement when he first reported in 1998 that the MMR vaccine may cause autism. In his ongoing effort to advocate for children’s health, Wakefield directs this documentary examining the evidence behind an appalling cover-up committed by the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens.
Interviews with pharmaceutical insiders, doctors, politicians, and parents of vaccine-injured children reveal an alarming deception that has contributed to the skyrocketing increase of autism and potentially the most catastrophic epidemic of our lifetime.
Below are links to the official complaint letters sent to the CDC.