THIS SESSION HAS ENDED. VIEW VIDEO, HERE:
Lecture: Important Facets of Infant Immunity – Sat., October 18
* 4 CEU credits pending
Join us on Saturday, October 18th from 1-5 pm, in the Great Room at Burlington’s Main Street Landing Performing Arts Center on Lake Champlain, to explore the facts and take fresh look at the science on how we can we keep our infants and children safe and healthy.
Chronic disease is skyrocketing in children & adults. We are witnessing an epidemic of allergies, asthma, eczema, autism, ADHD and other chronic autoimmune and neurological disorders. Parents want to know:
- How do vaccinations affect the infant immune system?
- What are the long-term health implications and unexpected consequences of universal vaccination?
- Do vaccines promote health?
Thanks to generous donations, we are able to offer free admission. DETAILS:
Suzanne Humphries, M.D.
– Recent scientific publications on the development of fetal and infant immune systems will be reviewed, including:
- Connections between the immune system and nervous system.
- Aluminum and infant immunity as related to vaccination.
- The importance of inflammatory pathway regulation.
- Developmental windows and impact of breastfeeding, nutrition, vaccination and other medical choices.
Ginger Taylor, M.S.
– Considerations for parents and consumers.
Vermont Doctors: Lynn Madsen, M.D. | Bradley Rauch, D.C. | Sandy Reider, M.D. | Bill Warnock, N.D.
– Q&A, Doctors’ and Parents’ panel.
Free childcare, refreshments and appetizers.
Made possible due to generous donations from those who support vaccine choice and health choice.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2014 (1-5 pm) – Burlington, VT
Invite your friends, lawmakers and healthcare providers (or we can send an invite for you – click here)