September 30, 2013
- Thinking about delaying or refusing just 1 of the 51 shots for your child? You will need to file a vaccine exemption to do so.
September 26, 2013
- Measles Reports in America – Driven by a UN goal for eradication?
- The Coalition for Vaccine Safety has called for Congressional hearings and action to amend the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. Look for this hearing to take place in Washington, DC this November.
September 20, 2013
- Those encouraging strict adherence to CDC scheduling (no parental exemptions for schoolchildren) are using claims that unvaccinated children and teachers could infect others and put immunocompromised folks (for whom we all care about!) at risk (see report). But they really cannot have it both ways.
- For example, the new GMO, four-strain flu vaccine to be “targeted toward kids” is infectious to others via the recently vaccinated. This warning was documented in clinical trials and put directly into the required FDA product labeling, found here, in the “Highlights of Prescribing Information” for doctors.
- We call your attention to p.13 (“Vaccine viruses capable of infection and replication can be cultured from nasal secretions obtained from vaccine recipients <shedding>” and p.15 (where actual transmission of vaccine-virus is confirmed). Read more/download printable info sheet…
September 17, 2013
Some risk, how much risk?
Pharma liability shield prevents vaccine “discovery” – so that answer remains truly hidden.
Measles Outbreaks: What Is Going on?
Measles outbreaks have been reported in Texas and in Massachusetts. They are in turn driving intense media stories and accusations that families choosing not to be vaccinated are to blame. What is going on?
One topic that is not being discussed is the fact that measles vaccination “can have a range of unexpected consequences as it reduces the natural boosting of immunity” and that, “the interaction between vaccination and waning immunity can lead to pronounced epidemic cycles in which the peak levels of infection can be of the orders of magnitude greater than the mean.”
September 16, 2013
- VT Representatives Support Parents’ Vaccination Reservation – read more…
- (new, 2013)
September 12, 2013
- The CDC has known for 12 years that even children vaccinated against whooping cough still serve as potential transmitters of whooping cough. This study, displayed on the CDC website, demonstrates that children vaccinated with the older DTP vaccine (whole cell) still could get, carry and transmit the bacteria to others since they showed nasopharyngeal colonization and immunological signs of recent infection.
- The new, acellular “DTaP” vaccine is not working. For more on whooping cough – see: Whooping Cough Facts That Everyone Should Know.
September 11, 2013
- In memory to those who perished twelve years ago and with hope for a better future.
- Whooping cough reminder: Experts say that Pertussis cannot be eradicated by childhood vaccination alone.
September 6, 2013:
- The Advisory Council on Childhood Vaccination (ACCV) voted to add Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS), an autoimmune disorder, to the list of injuries assumed to be caused by flu vaccine yesterday. ACCV was provided with this file from their Medical Officer in order to inform their decision. The US Department of Justice (DOJ) also reported to the ACCV; the May-August 2013 DOJ report is here.
September 2, 2013:
- A scathing Report to the Parliament of India levels very serious accusations against PATH and vaccine makers concerning atrocities committed during HPV vaccine trials…Excerpt from report: